A few things to expect from our Court Jester Havanese puppies:
- They are from champion lines and health checked parents (to ensure breeding puppies to the AKC breed standard).
- We do not breed within close lines so they are less likely to develop genetic illness.
- We breed purebred Havanese only. No “designer dog” mixed breeds will be found here.
- Puppies will have received vet check and first set of shots.
- Puppies will be dewormed prior to going home.
- They are well socialized and cuddled in our family of 7 from day one.
- Crate/kennel conditioned.
- Puppy pad trained and/or introduced to outdoors to begin training.
- New owners may come pick out their puppy in person at 8 weeks of age.
- Puppies are ready to go home at 9 weeks of age.
- We offer a health guarantee.
- We give on going support and help if you need it.
- We are working to get our OFA certification and CHIC number on all our breeding dogs.
Our puppies are $2500 regardless of color or gender or unless otherwise stated. To be put on my waiting list, please fill out the interview questionnaire found on this page. A follow up phone call or email correspondence may also be conducted. I am here to answer any questions you may have.
My spring 2021 wait list is forming!
Like my Facebook page to stay connected and receive other updates, pictures and videos as well!
If you are interested in getting on my waiting list, please fill out my new puppy questionnaire to help me get to know a little more about you! Thank you!