What to expect when you bring home a Court Jester Havanese:
- Our dogs are all part of our family, living with us in our home. All of our puppies are born and raised in our living room.
- We breed to the AKC standard, meaning purebred Havanese only. No “designer dog” mixed breeds will be found here.
- Puppies will have received vet check and first set of vaccinations.
- Puppies will be dewormed prior to going home.
- Puppies are well socialized and cuddled in our family of 7 from day one and with our adult dogs. Outsider socialization may also be given after they are 7 weeks.
- Puppies are puppy pad trained.
- Puppies are Crate/kennel conditioned several weeks before going home.
- New owners may come pick out their puppy in person at 8 weeks of age if desired.
- Puppies are ready to go home at 9 weeks of age.
- We offer a one year health guarantee from life threatening hereditary/genetic defects.
- Puppies are sold with a limited AKC registration and spay/neuter contract. AKC papers are sent to new owners only after proof of spay/neuter has been given.
- We give on going support and help if you need it.
Our puppies are $2500 + tax regardless of color or gender unless otherwise stated.
All deposits are non-refundable.
I require a non-refundable $200 to be put on my wait list for all future planned litters.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a puppy from a current litter already born if you are not on a waitlist.
All deposits are deducted from the total amount on the day of pick up.
To be considered for one of our precious babies, please fill out the New Puppy Application found on this page. A follow up email correspondence will be conducted. I am here to answer any questions you may have!
To help me get to know you, please fill out the puppy application. Thank you!